Documentation is an important component of the activities of the Academy.
Documentation following the conventions of science serves two purposes:
Assessment and recognition of the knowledge contributed by the Academy to the existing corpus of knowledge. The Academy attempts to document and publish all research reports and studies that it undertakes so as to fulfill its role as a repository of scientific knowledge fot the public good especially the scientific community. The Academy is now working on developing an effective system of dissemination to enable the spread of the information as far and as wide as possible.
A report submitted to the Government and other stakeholders identifying policies and strategies through the innovative use of science, engineering and technology to address national issues and challenges that may impact on the nation in the short-,medium- and long-terms.
(Click the title for viewing)
1. The Status of Research and Developments in Advancing Tropical Medicine in Malaysia
2. Prioritizing Food Policy Options to Reduce Obesity in Malaysia
3. Sustainable Energy Options for Electric Power Generation in Peninsular Malaysia
4. Stem Cells: Ageing and Regenerative Medicine
5. Enhancing Research and Development in Health Science
6. ASMIC 2012 - Science, Technology and Innovation for Socio Economic Transformation - Strategic Drivers for High Income Economy
7. Teaching and Learning of Science and Mathematics in Schools - Towards a More "Creative and Innovative Malaysia"
8. Setting A National Agenda For Integrated Water Research Volume 1
9. ASM Position Paper – A Study on the Current Status and Needs Assessment of Water Resources Research in Malaysia Volume 2
10. Strategic Plan For Addressing The Impacts of Climate Change on Water-related Issues In Malaysia
11. Energy Usage and Energy Efficiency in Transportation
12. Carbon Free Energy - Roadmap for Malaysia
13. The Blueprint for Fuel Cell Industries in Malaysia
14. Strategies for the Improvement of Water Supply and Wastewater Management (WSWM) Services in Malaysia Volume 1 - View Online or Download
15. Study on the Current Issues and Needs for Water Supply and Wastewater Management in Malaysia Volume 2 - View Online or Download
16. Science & Technology Foresight Malaysia 2050; Emerging Science, Engineering & Technology (ESET) Study
Transforming the Water Sector
1. National Integrated Water Resources Management Plan Strategies and Road Map, Volume 1 – Main Report
2. National Integrated Water Resources Management Plan Strategies and Road Map, Volume 2 – Appendices
Science Outlook 2015
NEO (New Economic Opportunities)
1. Full Report
Mega Science 2.0
Mega Science 3.0
Please note that the five MS3.0 final sectoral reports are currently being edited, formatted and designed prior to finalisation. The final edited reports will be uploaded when ready.
Please also note that any info, data or concept sourced from the reports should be appropriately referenced to ASM as the owner of the reports.
|ASM Annual Report|
The annual report is a comprehensive report on a ASM's activities throughout the preceding year. Annual reports are intended to give shareholders and other interested people information about the company's activities and financial performance
|ASM Science Journal|
It publishes advancements in the broad fields of medical, engineering, earth, mathematical, physical, chemical, and agricultural sciences as well as ICT.
|ASEAN Journal on Science & Technology for Development|
List of ASEAN Journal on Science & technology for Development
1. Vol. 30, No. 1&2, 2013
2. Vol. 31, No.1, 2014
3. Vol. 31, No.2, 2014
4. Vol. 32, No.1, 2015
5. Vol. 32, No.2, 2015
6. Vol. 33, No.1, 2016
7. Vol. 33, No.2, 2016
8. Vol. 34, No.1, 2017
|Online book store ASM publication|