To facilitate and expedite the work of assessment, it is essential that all proposals be fully supported with all relevant material.
To this end, it is the responsibility of the Proposer to ensure that:
- The proposal document is complete and that it includes the signatures of the Fellow seconding the proposal and of any Fellows supporting the proposal.
- The proposal document should also be supported by detailed curriculum vitae.
- It is important that all supporting material be expressed in the third person, i.e., a nominee should not be seen to take the initiative.
- Unsuccessful nomination will be returned to the Proposer with comments from the Membership Committee.
- Confidentiality must be maintained.
|2.1||A complete nomination must consist of the following items:
|2.2||One hard copy of the proposal document to be submitted to the Secretary General at Academy’s Head Office at any time of a year, and will be tabled to ASM Membership Committee scheduled to meet three times a year.|
|2.3||Please do not bind the nomination document.||2.4||All nominations are to be checked upon receipt by the Secretary General. If incomplete in any way they should be referred back immediately to the proposer.|